My day started off with a call from Aunt Cathy to call and check on Chris and I. At that moment I had been awake for about 10 min and was feeling okay!
I was exhausted so moved out to the recliner and then once Jason got out and we got settled into our respective chairs...I passed out! When I woke up, I still wasn't feeling the hottest, but thought that I just may be still exhausted.
We ate lunch, gourmet macaroni and cheese prepared by Jason!! Jason was still stuck on turkey.
At about 1:30 my lower back started hurting in waves about every 2-3 min. My tummy wasn't hardening with each wave, but about every 15 min. This continued for about an hour before I called HOME to talk to Jolene! I know how to answer most of my questions when I am not the OB asking them!
The intermittent lower back pain progressed to the front of my abdomen and started in on a regular basis, but kept apart at about 10 min apart. I called the hospital down here to ask what they suggested, but their suggestion was to check in with my doctor at home!!!
I think I'm gonna send maps to all the hospitals in Omaha and suggest a geography lesson! Although it was a decent suggestion I could here Dr. Pete in my head going..."there isn't much I can do from here for you!" Of course though, he would give me suggestions. After that, I thought about calling Katie, a girl I wen to high school with that is an OB nurse in Sioux Falls! I just decided to grin and bear it!
I was also battling nausea off and on, but it improved long enough for me to eat a little something! Then I decided to take a shower and see if that would help! It helped alleviate the contraction discomfort for a little bit, but by the time I got out of the shower and hit the recliner again.
Now, I'm back to the recliner and the contractions are rotating between my back and my abdomen. My abdomen isn't getting tight with each one, so I will remain hanging out until they are every 5 min apart and I have to breath through them! I just keep praying that it is next week or the week after...in O'Neill!
No comments:
Post a Comment