Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Check up!

Had the 34 week check up this morning! Went with my list of questions and prepared to get a lecture! I knew my urine hadn't been looking too pretty the last 24 hours minus my avid goal of drinking liters of fluid! By the end of the day my ankles are great examples of how much I drink!

Anyway, he is still measuring 2 weeks bigger which translates to the fact that he is going to be a big boy! Doc says to plan on a 9 lb baby and my response every time is that I am not worried about the 9 lbs. It's the 35 cm head from the last ultrasound that has me contemplating a c-section! :)

His heartbeat was great and he didn't want to be listened to at all! My ribs are now paying for it!

We will probably have another ultrasound in the next couple of weeks to verify position and to check the fluid level! I lost a lot of fluid with Matthew and that concerns me for this little man!

I asked him about the last possible day and it looks like to plan on nothing before Dec. 16 or 17 if I make it til then! If I try to go before 39 weeks by induction then I have to have an amniocentesis and yeah...don't care to sign up for that voluntarily!

So we will see...another week down and another good check up! If nothing else...4.5 weeks to go!

No comments: