After a very rough night last night, the day didn't start off much better!
Last night I was uncomfortable and very restless. I was up and down and around and couldn't get come comfortable in bed. Jason rubbed my feet, my hands and my back over and over to get me comfortable, but it wasn't working!
I was up a million times throughout the night to get up and walk around or go to the bathroom. At one point I woke up with a lot of pressure in my rectum and got very nervous, but after walking around, it went away.
I woke up swollen and puffy and cramping something fierce! I just laid in bed and hoped for it to go away. After a little bit things slowed down and I got up and showered and Matthew helped me with my hair and make up! :) All of this to hit the couch in the living room! :)
I just didn't feel right...and obviously I didn't look like it because everyone commented on it!
The Thanksgiving table was brought to me and filled my belly! I began to feel better, but got tired!
The funny thing was that the louder the room got today, the more Chris decided to kick and head-butt me! Luckily nap time came for the kids and Chris settled down!
I still don't feel that awesome, but that's okay! The cramping kind of comes and goes, but that is normal for a pregnant woman on her third baby at 36 weeks. The only difference being I need it to calm down to keep this little one baking since his lungs are ready.
No comments:
Post a Comment