Tuesday, November 10, 2009

And he's off!

I started Matthew in preschool today! Just 2 days a week and for only 2 hours, so it won't be that bad...for mom! :)

He jumped right out of bed and wanted cereal for breakfast, which let me know that I will have to get up earlier! (I allotted time for toast!) He got ready and even smiled for "First day of school" pictures.

While he was eating his cereal he just laid his head on my belly and goes...Mommy, I will miss Christopher-er!

He walked into school so solemn. Brenda, the office gal, even commented on how serious he was. Jack, a kid that went with him to the sitter is in his class and so when I pointed out that it was Jack then he perked up a bit and started to open up when he hit the classroom!

Ironically enough, his teacher is a high school classmate of mine and has sat in with us on his IEP meetings so kind of knows Matt's history!

Big brother was beaming from ear to ear, just as proud as Mom I think! When they got out of the suburban Andrew goes to Matthew..."Now Matthew, I have to go to the playground, but you'll be okay! I'm right across the hall!" Matt was just like...whatever Drew! He could have cared less! :) HAHA!

It was so cute this a.m. because they both had to have their hair all combed before I could take pictures! Both of my boys are in school! They are growing up so fast!

No comments: