Friday, November 27, 2009

Amazing Husband!!

I know for many of you, hearing me sing his praises doesn't happen too often! I do a lot of complaining, but I thought it was about time I sing his praises, because after this week, he TOTALLY deserves it!

Today, Cindy, Jason's mom, took the boys to the Omaha Children's Museum and left Jason and I to the house by ourselves. In a way to help not only me and his mother, he cleaned the kitchen floor and entry way and emptied her dishwasher.

After that, he did 3, if not 4 loads of laundry, folded them and put them away. He did get a break for the Husker game and then he made tater tot casserole and chocolate milk shakes for 3 little boys, a pregnant wife, his sister and mother!

He did all of this while rubbing my feet and back when asked and not complaining. I'm not sure who this man is...but I am falling madly in love with him and hope he sticks around!

Even if it takes 3 more children to get him completely trained...I will greatly consider it! Okay...probably not!!

No comments: