Sunday, November 08, 2009

Go Huskers!

Last night I let the boys stay up and watch the Husker game! Praise the Lord for another win! HAHA! I also learned in that time that Mom doesn't know much about football, her her simple explanations satisfied them for now!

After Matt fell asleep Andrew and I had some awesome bonding time! There was a commercial on TV about the end of time and all of these natural disasters. Andrew asked about the "big waves" aka..tsunamis. He asked how we would be affected in Nebraska! I told him I was not completely sure and that we would have to look it up, but to take peace in knowing that we were living in the middle of the United States!!

After covering that topic, I asked him how school was going and he goes...ehh okay! I said, what don't you like about it and his response was P.E., and recess and a third thing I can't remember! I at first thought that it was an unusual comment for a kindergartener so then I asked, what do you like and his reply was, "Math, it makes me smart!" I said well so does reading and he said that he likes that class too, along with music! Yep, he's my child!! :)

He's just growing up so fast in front of me! He's really growing by leaps and bounds!

No comments: