I was picking up Matthew at pre-school and speech this morning and as I hit the door they were having a fire drill! Next thing I know, Matt comings flying by me at top speed with his ears covered! He was out the door in no time flat!
It took me yelling his name three times and finally using his middle name to get him to stop halfway down the steps of the front entrance! At that point he grabs my hand and starts to pull me along!
When they finally gave the all clear he wouldn't go back in to get his coat and book bag! He just stood at the bottom of the steps to the school entrance and fought me to go inside!
Due to some post traumatic stress syndrome that will ensue, I'm sure we can cross fire fighter off the future job list! HAHA!
No comments:
Post a Comment