Let me begin by saying that Doc is always commenting on how my explanations are always awesome! :)
Around 2:30 this afternoon, I started to tell my awesome nurse Jeri...hehe...that something was changing, but I just didn't know what. Luckily, she didn't send me off to the regional center and listened to me, because not too much later, I started to contract again pretty regularly!
Doc came in and said that he had plans to turn down my mag, but I lost that! :) He said that we will look at shutting the mag off in the a.m. and then try brethine or procardia and see what happens! If I breakthrough, then obviously someone has a bigger plan...as if that hasn't been proven to me yet! HAHA!
Aunt Mariclaire picked up the boys from the house and took them out to their place! This allowed Jason and I to have our most expensive date EVER! The food was cheap (Fox's chicken), but the room rental was quite expensive (my hospital room...for those who are slow-er)!
The boys were able to come up and see mom for a little bit. I'm not sure if they were excited to see mom or mom's hospital room! They ended up laying on the feet of the bed watching TV while we listened to Christopher's heartbeat!
I sent the boys home with their dad and we will see what the night brings as the contractions continue!
SIDENOTE: We are so lucky in our town to have an amazing facility and an awesome bunch of nurses to take care of our loved ones and people from our communities. I'm not just saying that because I work there! HEHE!
No comments:
Post a Comment