Well, Jason and I have mentioned off and on how weird it would be if Christopher showed up on the anniversary of Chris' accident! We didn't think much of it until this morning! Chris and Beth will have been gone for 13 years next Sunday!
Last night around 7:30 I started contracting and continually got worse until I passed out from my vistaril! I work up around 2:30 a.m. and took another vistaril and pased out again for another 4 hours!
Andrew and I got up and headed to Mom and Dad's for breakfast and nothing slowed down so I head up to the hospital to get checked out finally! Once hooked up, I was contracting every 1-3 min and felt all of them!
I got a liter of fluid and and sent home to see if my meds would stop the labor!! I've taken 50 more of vistaril and another procardia and am still feeling the contractions.
Doc said that if we can't get things slowed down or stopped, then he will just let me go and get to meet this little man finally! If nothing happens we see Doc in the a.m.!
Jason is on his way home and hopefully everything will work out! Before I left mom and dad's Matthew came up to my belly and goes...be good Christopherer...I just have this feeling that I'm going to be saying this a lot with this child! HAHA!
Knowing my luck however, he will try to come this week and then nothing will happen so I will be induced! HAHA!
No comments:
Post a Comment