Monday, November 15, 2010

Reminding Myself

Last night I was grilling burgers and wasn't paying attention when I went to put the pepper on and opened the wrong in. Needless to say, one burger got a pepper bath. Matt was near me and I told him it was Andrew's burger and not to tell.

He said..."Don't worry mom, I won't."

It wasn't 20 min later Andrew comes in and says..."Mom why'd you put too much pepper on my burger."

When I went out to check on the burgers I hollared at Matt that he was a traitor! :) He said, I didn't tell Andrew. I could hear Jason laughing. Jason tells me that Matthew didn't.

Jason went on to explain that Matthew said outloud that I had put too much pepper on Andrew's burger and when Jason said something to him, Matthew told him that he didn't tell Andrew. He reminded himself OUTLOUD to not tell Andrew!

I don't know where this kid comes up with this stuff!

No comments: