Thursday, October 21, 2010

Wild Things

I spent the last couple days in Sioux Falls at the Avera Nurses Conference and althought it was a good conference, it meant time away from my babies. I'm getting used to this part time thing and lots of time home with the boys!

Their halloween costumes arrived tonight so they were even more excited! I have some dead skeleton pirate thing, a jailbird and a monkey! It's pretty cute! Absolutely wild though!

I think the hilight of Andrew's day was being surprised at school by his Uncle Tim with a John Deere tractor to show his classmates since he was the star student. Then he got his report card and it was very good...just gotta keep working on a couple things!

Chris just crawled all over me like a crazy boy and the other boys just romped on each other. THey have no school tomorrow so we shall see how the day transpires. I have a lot to get done around the house before our next trip to Omaha and yet no real free days to get it all done. Looking forward to Jason being home!

I do have to share a funny story. This summer, my brother in law, Luke, was trained to drive one of the buses for the school...ironically enough...it's the short bus! :) Everytime we drive by the school Matthew goes..."Who drives the short bus?" and waits for someone to respond..."LUKE!" Then he goes..."yep Luke drives the short bus!"

The irony to this whole thing that happens EVERY time we drive by is that Jason and I are laughing for a a reason that they don't understand! Gott a love it!

Oh yeah...another funny...Chris was tootin' tonight and after each time he passed gas he would giggle. Such a silly baby!

No comments: