Thursday, October 14, 2010

Head Way

I gotta love warrior docs. I feel like we made some head way today!

Through my friend Amy that is an OT, one of our PTs here in town agreed to work with him until EDN starts. LOVE this! We start on Monday!

Then we also drew his lab today in hopes that if something is off, then we can move the MRI closer. Doc did talk with Dr. Wright today and said that it is a scheduling problem and that is the soonest that we can do the spine. I'm not sure why we could do the head tomorrow and the spine not until November...but whatever!!

He was such a little champ when we drew his lab. Kendra poked him and I gave him a big squeeze and he fought to get loose and once we sat him up, he was just like...what the hell people? And was content! What a champ!

So I'm happy with the progress. Besides, he has to get over this nasty sinus infection that he's had for weeks upon weeks. We've been on antibiotics and prednisone and nothing is improving. His lungs last night sounded like crap! I informed Jess that this is why I like adults...it's all more cut and dried...usually!

No comments: