Monday, October 25, 2010

Hot Stuff

We are one week closer to our MRI. We had our first PT appointment last week and have been working on out exercises. Papa Shoe built us a box to utilize to get up and down and Grandma Shoe bought us a ball to stand up next to, which helps us utilize our muscles to work on balance. We also work on getting on all fours and then sitting on our knees.

In just a few short days, I've noticed that we can stand better and don't fold at our waist in 30 secs. He loves to sit on his knees and thinks he's pretty hot stuff when he does it!

Thursday we have our ENT appointment and after being put on our 4th antibiotic I'm feeling some tubes coming on. We also had to start on breathing treatments for our nasty sounding lungs that I'm sure started about 10 days ago when he had a choking fit.

After the ENT doc we go visit the GI the following week for a couple days.

I'm hoping for answers to come soon.

The big boys got their Halloween costumes on Thursday and are EXCITED! Jason will be home and I'm not sure who's more excited, he or the boys.

No comments: