Yesterday was an exhausting, frustrating, yet exciting day.
The days are always exhausting when I am up with Christopher all hours of the night and then have to get up and function during the day. I don't function well I will be straight forward! :)
But as I had been up at 4 a.m. with Chris and he spent the last hour choking after his bottle, I had enough! I emailed Doc and was upset. The way he eats and then chokes was not normal and I was just frustrated! As the day progressed, we landed ourself an appointment to see a GI doc in Omaha and then see ENT next week.
Our MRI remains the 18th of November.
It's all just exhausting and emotionally draining. We did PT yesterday and have things to work on now. And the exciting news is that he sat up on his own yesterday!! :) Just once and not sure how he did it, but he did it!!
So we get to sit and wait.
No comments:
Post a Comment