So I'm not sure what number it is, but it was the first number to pop into my head.
Anywho...Matt's skin is BEAUTIFUL! We are post allergy testing 1 month and he is beautiful. We have setbacks every once and again...but they are becoming fewer and fewer. He's even to the point where he likes to help us put on the lotion...last night he was trying to suck it out of the bottle...but that's a whole different issue I must deal with!
It's going good though...a lot of potatoes, hamburger and vegetables. I will take any suggestions! Last night we even had birthday cake thanks to Great-Aung MC. She made a Matt friendly birthday cake that tasted delicious!
For the most part we are steroid free and I can't wait to show Dr. K on March 1. I can hear him already! Now, if he would just stop climbing and tracking down ever sharp object and in a mile radius...even if it is 5 feet off the ground!
No comments:
Post a Comment