Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Oh my ANDREW!

A person can tell that Andrew is my son. It could be first and foremost because he looks like me, or it could be because he acts like me or because we argue quite easily.

Anyway, I can't remember how we got on it today, but under my breath I said..."I'm going to kick Michelle's a**!"

Andrew looked at me blankly and then asked..."Mom, why are you going to kick Chelle's a**?" He stuck up for her of course and then told me I shouldn't do it.

Later he and I had a 25 minute conversation about why he has Andrew parts and a penis and why mommy has "mommy parts." It finally got down to "we just do!"

This all came back to me later when my mother was here and he informed her that I am going to kick Chelle's a**, that mommy has mommy parts and that dad has the poops...aka stomach flu!

I guess I need to watch my mouth like a HAWK or just duct tape it shut!

No comments: