Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Barf!

I fell asleep last night after I had finally put my book down. Around 3:30 this morning I could hear Matt whining, but it was intermittent and I figured he was just having a bad dream. So, I closed my eyes again to only hear him choke and gag.

I went running into his room to find that he had thrown up from one end of the crib to the next. Anytime that Andrew has thrown up I have been able to stomach it, but Matt's was like HORRIBLE! I about had to make a run the bathroom myself.

Anyway, I start tearing his bed apart and much to my surprise he had hit EVERY blanket that was in his crib, but two, so that is like 6 blankets (yes I am aware that pediatricians don't recommend lots of blankets, but both of my kids sleep that way). So After I disrobed him and got everything cleaned up and into the washer we settled down in the rocker!

Poor little guy. He seems better this morning!

No comments: