Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Ohhh...the power of....MCDONALD'S!!

The boys haven't been feeling well the last few days. Yesterday was Andrew's bad day and today was Matt's. The poor little guy stopped eating yesterday at noon and had barely drank anything all day. He had barely peed 3 diapers all day long so I was worried, especially when his temp hit. 102.6.

After a call to Dr. Pete I ran to the grocery store (my mom came over and watched the boys) to get some Pedialyte and apple juice (we go through it more than water). Then I swung through the McDonald's drive thru because I promised Andrew chicken nuggets and I stopped buying them since Matthew can't eat them. I also grabbed something for me to eat and thought...well if Matt wants something he can eat some of my fries...thinking he wouldn't eat anything.

I got home and got them up to the table when Matt started DEVOURING french fries like a mad man. He still had that puppy dog look to him and I said....Are you feeling better? He shook his head yes and I said...You just needed some Grandma time didn't you? And through a mouth full of french fries he goes....yes!

McDonald's and Grandma...I need to remember that combination!

No comments: