Tuesday, November 07, 2006

At their expense!

For some reason...which I am sure there is a logical one, the box elder bugs have been thicker than snot around here lately. Every once in awhile a couple get in the house.

Andrew was the first to discover them and went screaming like a little girl away from them...Matthew on the other hand took after them full boar and was grabbing at them and I believe might have eaten one as well. Matt picks them up and lets them crawl all over him and then throws them, it's kind of funny.

Last night Matt was being entertained by one. He was sitting on the floor minding his own business driving the bug up a wall when Andrew comes after the bug with a SHOE! Crazy kid...Andrew was freaking out trying to kill the bug and Matt was looking at him like..."What the heck are you doing!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The people at work think I am crazy, because when I read this I am literally laughing out loud! Thank you so much for doing this blog so those of us not so close can hear about the little day to day things. You rock Jen! ~Auntie Jai