Monday, November 13, 2006

Too funny not to share!

Last night I was working on a couple of nursing school projects when I hear Andrew come down the stairs, asking me if he can chew gum. Saying..."Mom, this is my favorite gum, can I have it, please mom it is my favorite gum." I kept typing until the "gum" was in my nose.

I look at the "gum" and it was a colorfully wrapped Trojan, back from when Matt was born and we didn't want to have child number three right away!

I about fell off my chair laughing and asked him where he found it and sure enough...right where I thought they weren't anymore. I thought that we had donated the rest of them to Luke and Michelle's cause.

So I walked him upstairs...still laughing hysterically and had him ask his father...who was also on the floor practically laughing. They had already discussed this topic.

I explained it was for mommy and daddy's and it wasn't gum and asked him if he was a mommy or daddy. He said..."No, but I like gum!"

Part of this story is almost too embarrassing to admit, but my good word it was worth a chuckle.

No comments: