Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Andrewisms

I know that Andrew-isms is not a real word, but I just thought that it fit for everything that he comes up with.

On Monday the boys went to Norfolk with me and we were up at school and as we were pulling into the parking lot Andrew goes..."Mom, I can't go to school...I forgot my books!"

As I was logging on to my e-mail Andrew was doing something and he was trying to get my attention and do to exhaustion and trying to do the e-mail he goes..."Mom! Pay attention!"

Then if that wasn't good enough, tonight I was flipping through pictures of things and Tim and his deer came up. Andrew asked, "Mom, why did that deer get shot?" I said..."Because Tim shot it." His reply..."That's stupid!"

I can't forget to mention that he crawls up next to me tonight and asks..."Mom, what is Santa Claus bringing for me?" And when I answered with..."I don't know." He replied with a great big sigh...I guess that means I am a disappointment!

And as good as all those are, we were driving back from Mariclaire and Bob's tonight and he asked if Great Grandma stilled lived at her house (the assisted living). I told him no and that she now lived where mommy worked. HE asked if she would move back when she go better and I said..."No probably not." His reply..."Don't worry mommy...she'll get better!"

A 3-year-old doesn't miss much that's for sure.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh man Jen I hear you on this end. Kylynn is going through the same things and man you would not believe some of the things that come out of this childs mouth. Gotta Love Em!!!!!!!