Once again I had to take Matthew to the doctor. It seems like we should just have a standing appointment by this time. He ran a fever all day yesterday and at its highest it was 103.4. So we just kept rotating the Tylenol and Motrin, which in all honesty, you shouldn't give your kids either! Not unless you want it to slowly eat away at your child's GI tract! That is what I learned in Pharm anyway! But with everything I have learned...I still use it!
Anyway...Dr. Pete confirmed what I knew was the cause...ear infection...4th since July! I looked at him and said... "this is getting a little excessive ya know!" As if I really had to tell him that! He agreed and I asked him about putting tubes in Matt's ears. Jason had to do it and so did my sister. Not that this is a must but a person has to start considering all the other side effects from too many ear infections.
So the date is Nov. 30 and luckily, Dr. Nabity comes to O'Neill! I am hoping this helps with his speech as well.
On that note...Matthew had my cell phone this morning and walks up to me, hands it to me and says..."Dad!" So I did as he asked and called Jason for him. He jabbered to his dad for 5 minutes before my cell phone started dying...damn thing! We are still trying to decipher what he was talking about!
No comments:
Post a Comment