
Andrew has been telling us the last few days that he wants a tatoo just like dads...except he wants a DINOSAUR! So last night I went against all my mother's and most likely Jason's mother's teaching and was a "cool" mom for a couple of minutes.
We giggled through the whole thing and then went in and surprised Dad! You can't really see it, but it is supposed to look like dads! Now he wants two more to match the other two dad has.
He keeps telling us that he can have one when he turns 4. I correct him and tell him 18. Hopefully he will forget about it by then!
The other picture is of the artist and her victim...I don't think you can really call me an artist.
1 comment:
Don't be a namby-pamby with the age business. We tell ours they can't do anything until they are 35. Love the photos!
Post a Comment