Saturday, November 11, 2006

"Deer" Siting

For the last couple of weeks, Andrew has been talking about going deer hunting because he got to go scouting with Uncle Tim and Papa Shoe one day. He pulled out his camo shorts and was already for deer season.

This morning he was upset to learn that Uncle Tim was out hunting without him. So instead he went deer hunting inside. He put the extensions of my vacuum together and walked around the house looking and waiting for his deer...gun in hand!

About 5 p.m. Tim showed up at my house with a gutted buck. Andrew went out side to check it out and I think was a little surprised to see all the blood and that the deer technically...wasn't petable! I tried to get him to take a picture with Uncle Tim and his deer. This is what I got instead...

No comments: