Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Another Scare! SERIOUSLY!

I woke up this morning with horrible pressure and pain where pain and pressure shouldn't be these days. After trying to doctor it myself for 2 hours and just putting up with it, I followed the advice of Amanda, Kerkman and Jolene and called the doc!

I got a free trip to the hospital! Once here they hooked me up to the monitor and he looks great! We also did a biophysical profile and that looked great as well. He is still a big boy! The rest of his body looks good, but his head is starting to make me nervous!! I should have known though, both of the boys had big noggins!

I had quite a bit of blood in my UA and therefore doc is wondering if I have an infection going on that is upsetting my body! So I have had 2 doses of IV antibiotics and working on dumping another bag of fluid in me! We will see what doc says when he comes after clinic!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Thank you for following our advice!