With 7 weeks to go and me hoping I was about out of the woods with the problems that I had with Matthew, I began having a few contractions last Thursday!
With Matthew's pregnancy I would have contractions for 2-3 hours at a time and that was with meds on board. These are just a couple here then a couple a few hours later and maybe one or two that get my attention!
I wasn't worried about it and wasn't going to go into the clinic early until I had a nightmare last night that I had lost this little man. The freakier thing is that Jason had a similar dream last Thursday!
I went in to the clinic and doc decides to check things out just in case. His non-stress test was awesome! Doc was even surprised at how reactive he was for only being 32 weeks! I would be more impressed if the kid could produce a non-reactive strip! He never settles down! :) I guess he settles down when the boys try to feel him moving! HAHA!
The scary part was that they checked my cervix and I was already dilating! Doc reassured me that this was normal for a mom that already had a couple of kiddos, but it still worried me because it took me forever to dilate with both of the boys!
He thinks that there could be some type of infection that is upsetting and irritating my cervix. I got a round of antibiotics and another visit for Thursday! :)
So we will see! I'm not planted on the couch yet! And my goal is to not be! I would only have 4 more weeks to be on bedrest anyway!
No comments:
Post a Comment