Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Mr. Christopher

For those who have been waiting to here...aka Anne Tucker! I thought I would share the little man in my bellys name!


After many weeks of threatening Jason that this child would have severe issues if we named him Johnathan Wayne, we settled on Christopher Wayne! This being after two amazing people! Unfortunately, Jason and I haven't met either member from the opposite family!

I'm sure most of you know that Christopher comes from my cousin Chris Vandersnick who was killed in a car accident along side his wife in 1996. He was like a big brother to me and one of the most amazing people I have ever had the chance to meet! He was notorious for joking around was very competitive! One of my last memories with Chris was a very intense croquet game which Chris attempted to win by cheating, but still ended up losing!

Wayne comes from Jason's grandfather who passed away in 1997 or 1998! (Jason can't remember! HAHA!) Jason and Grandpa Glover were very close and he misses him very much all these years later! I think Jason even may slightly blame his Grandpa for the Iowa State win last weekend! Grandpa Glover was an avid Iowa State fan!! He loved to fish (so did Chris)!

To add too it, being born around Christmas I wanted to go with the "Chris" theme and it helps that my great-grandpa was Christian and my dad had a brother Christopher.

We also decided to add another God parent for this little man. His god father will be my best friend, Matt and will have have 2 god mothers, one being his Aunt Jairren and the other being Chris' daughter, Emily. She was excited when I called her last night! Jason has yet to call Jairren...so by the way Jairren when you read this...SURPRISE!

Only 7 more weeks until we get to meet this little man!

No comments: