Friday, we traveled to Omaha to see Dr. K, and if I haven't mentioned it before, he's the best pediatrician in the state of Nebraska as far as I'm concerned. ANYWHO! He said that Matt's lungs sounded good, his ears were clear (of wax even - usually he removes a small chunk) and his skin looked good and he was over all pleased with the way Matt presented himself.
It was weird however, because this was the first doctor's appointment I think we have been to since he was born that I didn't come home with new instructions or some new thing to treat him with. I told my nursing instructor that I didn't really know what to do with myself! It was a good feeling though.
He does have haemaphilus influenzae growing in his nose (the common bacteria that causes ear infections) and so we are on an antibiotic until Christmas...but that's okay. We are getting closer and Closer to AT (allergy testing) Day! I am hoping it brings answers! I am sure it will.
No comments:
Post a Comment