Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Santa Let Down

Andrew has his heart set on a T-Rex dinosaur from Santa this year, which I am pretty sure Santa will deliver, but it still makes an opportune threat right now when he is being his 3 1/2 year old boy self.

Last night he did something and I threatened to call Santa to tell him no T-Rex dinosaur...it backfired.

Andrew demanded to talk to Santa to tell him that he WILL be getting a T-Rex dinosaur for Christmas. The bad thing was is that I didn't have anyone to call and have them pretend to be Santa because Andrew could recognize anyone's (I would have thought to call) voice.

On a different Santa note, Andrew was talking to my mom on the phone tonight and all she said was..."Santa is watching." I wish I would have thought of it sooner because it sent him into a body convulsing crying spell in which 10 minutes later he is still doing.

4 more days!

No comments: