Saturday, December 23, 2006

OH...what am I gonna do with him?

Last night I came home from my parents after Andrew had spent much of the day with Grandma and his aunt. I was in Matt's room putting him to bed when I CLEARLY hear..."Oh sh**!"

I spun around in turbo speed and said..."Andrew, what did you say?"

He came into Matt's room and said..."Oh sh**, this broke!"

I initially had to turn around and laugh because he was using it in the appropriate text and everything. Then I had to lecture him on why we don't say that.

So he got sent to bed, which he ended up falling right to sleep anyway, with a big lesson on what not to say in front of your mom.

After he was in bed I called my parents to tell them to PLEASE watch their language as Andrew is picking up new vocabulary words.

If that wasn't bad enough, he woke up today with the phrase..."Oh, G**!"

I replied with a similar prayer..."Oh, Lord HELP ME!"

No comments: