Monday, February 23, 2009

What a champ!

Last night I stayed at Mom and Dad's. I wasn't working, but technically I was still on call and if I got called in during the night, I would have to have the boys be somewhere. Anyway...we just lay down to sleep and Andrew starts coughing. He coughed and coughed and coughed. I finally got him woke up to go downstairs to ask Grandma for cough syrup when he gets two steps down and he starts throwing up.

This is his norm. He throws up a couple times and then feels better and goes back to sleep and doesn't have any more coughing.

So anyway, he threw up like a champ, cleaned up and went back to bed without any further events!

The funny part was while we were in the bathroom to get cleaned up he just started stripping. He was half asleep still and I had to shake him and go.."Drew, what are you doing?" He was like...whoa! Then got his clothes back on! TOO FUNNY!

No comments: