Thursday, February 19, 2009

Matthew-isms

I'm so orignial on the titles on these Blogs!! HAHA!

Matthew has been in his prime these last few days!

The other night I was in the bedroom working on something and Matthew climbs on the bed and taps my leg and says...in Matthew language..."Mom, you need me, you call. I come right here!"

I was impressed with the sentence! :)

Then today he came across one of my stethoscopes and decided he HAD to use it. So he was trying to get it out and it was stuck. So he would pull then he would have to take a "break" and get a drink and then go back to trying to get it unstuck! He went back and forth like this for five minutes or so...HILARIOUS!

Then tonight we were making cookies and Matthew kept eating the dough and I said...NO MORE! He looked at me, put another finger in and goes...one taste mom!

No comments: