Thursday, July 21, 2011

Get Ready...Set...HOLD ON!

Wow! I'm getting ready to put my jet pack on to prepare for this next week!

I'm working tomorrow then we start the craziness. We head to Omaha Saturday then we are off to Denver on Sunday for Chris' admission to the Children's Hospital in Denver.

I have talked with a couple of parents and they have also been impressed with the hospital and they do lots of things that we need to bring back to this area. The one that touched base this week was that the welcome coordinator called and set up our hotel for us for Sunday night. Then she gave us some helpful tips along the way.

Chris will be hooked up to an EEG monitor for 2-3 days. They will back off his meds to attempt to trigger a seizure...scary. He will also have his third round of genetic testing at this time.

The big boys are gonna stay with Grandma K. It's just a lot to process in the next few days. Please keep Chris in your prayers. We trully hope that they can find something while we are out there.

No comments: