Monday, July 25, 2011

Denver Check In

We got checked in this morning bright and early! We were here by 715 and they had us up to our room shortly after.

Chelsea came and met with us again and visited about his history and when I said that we have been abscence seizure free since the end of June...mind you they are easy to miss if you are running around taking care of a family, but he doesn't pause anymore...she lit up! She even cheered for him when I said that he started walking 2 weeks after we adjusted his meds! :)

He's now hooked up to the EEG machine and it was horrible getting hooked up. HE doesn't like the air they have to blow on him to dry the paste. Plus being held down is no fun.

They were originally going to take him off his meds, but Chelsea said this morning that they are leary to do that where he has such good control now, that if they take him off, it could be months before they get it back. She then asked how long we were prepared to stay...ugh! I hate that question! So we shall see.

I'm so glad we came here. THey have a tech team watching his EEG as well as the epilepsy team and we will be updated every morning with what's going on.

Not much more at this point. I will update as I can. Just pray they find what is goin on! It will be so much easier to treat him then.

No comments: