Monday, July 25, 2011

End to a long day...

We are at the end of Day 1. Man it's a long day sitting here staring at each other, watching a 19 month old bounch off the walls. He's walking around with wires sticking off his head and a back pack on. They have a black thing around the wires to keep them contained so at times he looks like a little sumo wrestler going to school!

We don't have much back yet. They got his lab drawn...if I didn't say that earlier...and so we will just wait to see what they say in the a.m. Supposedly they will give us a little synopsis as to where we are at this point tomorrow a.m.

I'm not praying at this point to not have any seizures. I'm praying for answers. Although no seizures would be a fantastic bonus...I have to be realistic.

We got an amazing surprise today from Amanda that brought tears to my eyes. It was a little message she submitted from the hospital's website. Chris liked the lion on it and it was great to hear words from back home. One thing about our stay in Omaha was friends and family could come visit us. In Denver, all we have is Amy...who's swamped and Lisa in Cheyenne. Needless to say, the quick note was such a pick me up in this tiny lonely room!.

There is another family here from Hastings, some where in this hospital. I wish I could hunt em down!

No comments: