This morning was Andrew's first Mass- where he had a job. We have been practicing his reading all week. It had the word, inheritance, in it and caused a challenge for us at first, but somewhere along the way he was able to spit it out. It could have been the constant quizzing I was doing...How do you say that word? But he spit it out with no problem.
The other day I wrote about how his Great-Grandpa Shoe would probably be tearing up if he could have been there. Like I fool, I teared up as he read it without any problem. When did my little man get so big?
MC & Bob were there which made for anoter surreal moment. My first Mass where I could do something was with MC and now MC and I were watching Drew. At one point she leaned over to me and said...Do you remember what you did at your first Mass? My reply was...No...that was 23 years ago! She said that she would go home and look because she was sure she probably still had her lesson plans!
No comments:
Post a Comment