Andrew has been on the ball today. I think it is because I am leaving for appointments with Chris.
This morning I was folding clothes and as I was folding them, Chris was unfolding. I looked at Chris and said...child, I'm gonna send you to Egypt.
Jason then pointed out that probably wasn't a good part of the world so I changed it to China.
Andrew's comment was: "Tell them thank you for making my shoes! What? They said made in China!"
He's been on the ball since. We did however instruct him on the importance of when to say stuff and when not to. The bad part is, his funniest moment today was during this conversation,b ut for the life of me can't remember his exact words!!!
I guess he's showing his side of the Shoemaker wit! However, I feel lots of comments being made in parent-teacher conferences in the future! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment