I have decided that Matthew is going to be a stand up comedian.
This morning I get home from work and he shares this story: Last night after they play basketball these girls in pink shirts came out and danced and they...like...blew my head off. (ME) How did they blow your head off? (Matt) By dancing! They just blew my head off!!!
Obviously the girls had an awesome dance.
Then later in the morning, Chris' thickeners show up and he decides he's going to help bring them in the house. He puts on his shoes, t-shirt and his coat...note I did not say pants! So he goes out and after like a min, Jason goes to find him and he finds him at the end of the driveway helping the garbage man! Jason asked him a question and and his response was: They didn't even throw me away!
Oh my child....you are too funny!
No comments:
Post a Comment