I returned to home...my amazing home on Monday! I never knew I would be so happy to see it, but after 8 days away, I was ready for it!
I checked in with Dr. Pete on Tuesday and voiced my opinions and concerns about the horrible experience I had down there! He laughed at a few of the stories that I shared! :) I did not find them funny at the time! :) We made plans that if I have not had this stubborn child by the 18th...we are helping him along!
Everything checked out good! Did a non-stress test and after he decided to cooperate he had a good strip!
Tuesday night around 9:30 I started contracting...I didn't think much of it until the next day around 1 p.m. when I was still doing it and miserable. Most of the contractions were in my back with some awesome ones in the front as well. I didn't really care if I was contracting, I just didn't want to be miserable for no reason!
So Dr. Pete had me come down to the clinic to check things out and much to my surprise the contractions weren't for nothing! I was at 3 cms and 50% effaced and April said she could stretch me to a 4! She also said I was very soft and anterior so that when things started...watch out!! I have heard that comment before so wasn't too surprised.
For a girl who took forever to dilate with the other 2 boys, I was like...heck yeah!!! :)
I returned home to keep contracting until about 11 p.m. They stayed in my back , but had slowed immensely!
I have felt better today, minus the feeling of tripping over his head when I walk! I still remain low and do very little...especially since my Mother-in-law who is staying with me...is insistant on it!
It makes me feel guilty that she is doing all this and I am just planted on my couch or in my bed! On the awesome side...we have bought ourselves 10 more days and have hit 37 weeks which excites me!
I am back to the doctor tomorrow and have another non-stress as well! I am also counting down the days until Jason gets home! Each day I ask him to come home a day sooner!!! I was spoiled last week when I had him for 8 days! I can't wait for him to be home for a couple weeks when the baby gets here!
No comments:
Post a Comment