Monday, August 17, 2009

Andrew's First Day of Kindergarten




Well, we all survived the first day of Kindergarten. It's amazing how easily I can get out of bed when I have to! HAHA!

I took him into the classroom and got clear outside before my aunt had to remind me that my baby was going to school. I only teared up! He was ready for it though!

Matt on the other hand took it pretty hard. We came home and he laid on the floor/couch/bed and didn't move (unless to a different location) until it was time to go pick up Drew.

The day is done, and we are getting ready for day 2 to begin. Drew's only comment was that he was disappointed that they didn't learn anything on the first day! His comment was, "Mom, we didn't even learn anything today!"
I hope that appetite for education stays with him!
Our biggest feat today was trying to win the allergy battle!

No comments: