Saturday, August 29, 2009

Birthday gifts

My dad had picked up Matthew's birthday presents for me at John Deere...of course.

I thought I was being tricky by changing it from my Dad's truck to the back of my suburban. I was in the house talking with my parents when I looked out in the suburban and saw Matthew sitting in his seat. From the suburban he yells...

"Mom, come see the toys that I found!"

My thought...CRAP!!!

I got them home and I brought him in the house and Jason strategically moved them again and then let Matthew go.

Next I knew he came whining to me...

"Mom, the toys are gone."

"What toys?"

"My toys!"

I knew what he was talking about, but was obviously playing dumb. Jason and Drew played along and he was heart broken for awhile...

Then he forgot.

Dad informed me that he also found the gift from my parents!!

No comments: