I'm not sure if I shared, but the first ultrasound we had of babe went good, but he had questionable measurements with the ventricles in his brain. The report said something like...borderline dimensions, short term followed up recommended.
I spoke with the doc and we talk about what this could mean, including hydrocephalus. We would have to repeat the ultrasound and if there was a change and they would have enlarged then we wouuld trip to Omaha to have a specialist look at them.
Needless to say, I haven't slept much the last 4 weeks.
We had our repeat ultrasound this mroning and everything went great! His ventricles are fine, no enlargement and he looks great! He kept his hands up by his face the entire time!! He looks like the has the longest legs!!! I have to pull out Matthew's ultrasound pics, but he looks like he has Andrew's nose! :)
I'm so excited! Now we just have to decide on a name!
To think...I could be holding a new baby in as little as 15 weeks!
No comments:
Post a Comment