Okay...so I think by sharing this story I am sharing my fabulous parenting skills with everyone, but what can I say...it was kind of funny.
This evening, Jason was mowing the backyard and I was cleaning out my flower beds so I could plant lots of flowers tomorrow. I thought Matthew was with Jason in the backyard when I look down the street and Matthew is walking down the street pushing his lawn mower. The only thing that was stalling him was that the neighbor boy...who is 5...was asking him where he was going. I took off on a dead sprint...for me anyway...and went after him. I couldn't believe that he would do something like that. It was one of the worst moments in my parenting life! I can't believe that it happened.
2 comments:
Reminds me of a quote I heard about parenting, that went something like this:
You can't wait for them to learn to walk and talk, but now you wish you could just get them to sit down and be quiet.
OH my goodness...that is SOOOO true...just you wait!
Post a Comment