Oh my goodness! I knew I hadn't blogged in SO LONG, but I didn't realize it had been almost a month! What kind of person am I? It's not that I don't have any stories, cuz I do, but time is the issue in this situation!
Andrew is continuing to grow by leaps and bounds and spent much of last night and tonight helping Grandma paint her bedroom! He got $2 for it so he thinks he's a rich man now. Last Tuesday he woke up and said:
"Mom, I need a haircut today!"
I told him I would try and see what I could do.
His reply: "Mom, I need a haircut, TODAY!"
He was pretty shaggy, but looks very handsome now as I was able to get him a haircut! Thank goodness! He will be doing preschool two days a week next year and it is hard to believe that we are getting ready to celebrate his 4th birthday in a few weeks! His "birthday list" is a mile long already! He's way to smart for his age! He continually refers to Matt as "Buddy" or "Little Matt."
Matthew continues to be my mute. At the rate he is going, our third child...which is FAR FAR AWAY from now...is going to be talking before he is. He will randomly pull a word out of his head every once in awhile, but it's nothing too spectacular. He says hi and bye and that's about it. People tell me it will come, but I worry. Although Andrew doesn't stop talking long enough to let him say anything! The other day their great-aunt and her class stopped by our back yard (there is a walking trail behind out house) and yelled...HI ANDREW! Matt got up to the window and yelled...MATT!!!!! I don't question that he doesn't know things...I just don't think he has to...make sense?
Classes are over for me and finals are on Monday and Tuesday. We are pinned next Friday. My mom is pinning me this year. I figured that my dad handed me my high school diploma so my mom could pin me for the first time. Jason and the boys will pin me next year most likely. I'm looking forward to a break. I am taking a history class this summer, though. It's my prereqs for my BSN, but it's online, so that won't be too bad.
I promise, I will keep this more updated as the summer goes on. I will have more time to write things....okay I SHOULD have more time to write things. I would hate to jinx myself! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment