Monday, May 14, 2007

Easy Access

This is what I found this morning when I opened up my front window curtains...


After searching out...turning around...who did this, Andrew fessed up to it! I just about blew my top! I asked him why he did this and his response was..."I wanted to stick my hand outside." Like a kid who hasn't spent every day for the last WEEK outside!! I could have shipped him to CHINA! I was upset to understate it quite a bit. Needless to say, Andrew spent much of the morning in his room.
So, I was going to patch it up with duct tape...I know...CLASSY! However, I couldn't find any. So then I called my dad and ask him to come help me over his lunch hour, but I canceled that because a nap sounded better. So finally at 9 p.m. this evening, I decided to fix the screen because it had been annoying me ALL DAY! I just switched out the broken storm windows...I know SO white trash...but WHATEVER! I need new windows HORRIBLY bad!

No comments: