Last night I was in the kitchen painting I believe when Andrew walks in the house and shuts the back door like he has finished his work for the day. I quickly asked him where Matt was and he quickly responded with..."In the shed." and kept on going.
I look out the back window and much to my amazement the shed doors were shut and I could faintly hear a kid SCREAMING from outside. So I run out the back door while threatening Andrew's life...not really, but I was yelling at him...and run to the shed where Matt is in full blown break down...which I would be too.
MEANWHILE, people are walking the track behind our house and hearing this screaming kid and looking at me like..."what kind of mother are you? Is that your child abuse chamber?" I wanted to tell them it wasn't me...it was Andrew, but who would they believe...Me or the cute 4 year old! Needless to say Andrew was in bed around 7 p.m. last night.
No comments:
Post a Comment