Thursday, June 14, 2007

Catch up!

I know it has almost been a month since I last blogged so I thought I would catch everyone up with pictures! A LOT has happened.
My ABSOLUTE favorite picture of Matthew Robert...taken by fluke!

Andrew started playing baseball and this is him trying to work with his dad and Jason about ready to kick his butt for lack of concentration! I had a lot of fun laughing at him anyway! :)

Rose and Sophia came to celebrate Andrew's birthday with us! Isn't she the cutest EVER! Next to my kids anyway! :)
Luke helping us put together the garage sale. I don't care how much he pays me...I will ALWAYS know where this picture is! :)


Matthew Robert got his first haircut. He was working on the Roy comb-over, so we had to take action.


Papa and his boys spending the afternoon fishing...unfortunately they got rained out. Andrew did catch a fish though...Matt however, got shut in the car with me! :)


Great-Grandma and her boys...Andrew, Matthew, Nathan and Connor. An EXTREMELY cute bunch don't ya think?

Ryan and Matt became fast buddies while Ryan was visiting from Idaho.


No comments: