It made me nervous when I called Dr. Kronberg today to remind him to talk to Dr. Hasley before we go see him and he calls me at work and tells me that he wants to see Matthew TODAY!
Luckily for my sake, Jason just happened to be in Omaha with both of the boys.
To cover my tail, I requested that Dr. K call me and he did! I know I have said this a million times but Dr. K is one of the most amazing doctors EVER!
After joking around with me, he then told me that as far as he was concerned Matthew is doing excellent. Then I questioned scoliosis and the way his feet point in and he said...you had to ask about the two things I didn't focus on huh? Then he laughed of course!!!
He assured me that Dr. Hasley is not only an amazing Orthopedist, but the best spine guy in Omaha as well.
So tomorrow is another day...I just pray it turns out good!
No comments:
Post a Comment