I know...horrible, HORRIBLE mother for not sharing all my fantastic moments about my amazing boys, but they keep me going in circles, that it's hard to keep up!
Matthew is a busy body and has found his voice, although he still doesn't say much, he's hilarious. Tonight we had a choir performance of us going back and forth yelling for dad! He was giggling by the time it was done!
I have decided that he is the world's CUTEST kid. Pardon my unfair judgement, but this has been a process by looking at other people's kids too ya know. I think it's the big brown eyes. I have decided to propose to a television station about strapping a camera to the back of him and just video taping him all the time. He's so funny and loveable, but yet he doesn't like kisses...only when he has to. I just know he's going to reach amazing things in his life. He's so quiet, but man, if you tick him off...WATCH OUT! He's so much like his dad!
No comments:
Post a Comment