So...I was so up on a high for how well we are doing. This week however, we've had a minor set back. Our seizures are back after not having any for 2 months.
Thursday, he was working with his therapist and in the midst of therapy he had an atonic seizure...the ones where he loses his tone. I just had him recoup, but I'm pretty sure that it scared the heck out of his therapist. Then shortly after therapy he had another one and he was standing up and fell and hit his head.
Since he's been very unsteady on his feet and it comes and goes. I'm sure I need to get a call in to Denver Monday, and am expecting them to up his meds, but it remains frustrating. I know he's off because he's been content to lay on the floor and play tractors. Usually he's climbing the curtains.
I guess we will see what next week brings.
No comments:
Post a Comment